To access the presentations given during ICSMRI 2015, please click here. Please note that only presentations sent to us are published here.
The technical program will cover a wide of topics, including:
- Mining Safety Research
- Occupational Health and Safety Technology
- Mine Rescue
- Safety Management Systems
- Case Studies on Mining Disasters
- Diesel Emission Reduction
- Communication Technology
- Regulatory approaches to Mining Health and Safety
- Technology and Management of Change
- New approaches to track leading and lagging indicators
- Intrinsically safety design
- Ground Control/Rock Mechanics Instrumentation for Early Warning Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment Innovations
- Hazard Identification Methodology
- Occupational Health Hazards Underground
- Leadership in Mining Safety
- Contractor Safety
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Download our call for abstracts
The format of the conference allows for 20 minutes for the presentation and five minutes for a question and answer period.
- Abstracts of 200- 300 words
- Abstract submission deadline – June 1, 2015 EXTENDED!
- Authors notification of acceptance – July 6, 2015
- Final papers must be received by – September 1, 2015
- Deadline for author registration – September 25, 2015
- Innovation & Risk Management
- Occupational Health
Please note that all presenters at the conference must register as delegates and cover the cost of their travel and accommodation. Presenters are extended a much reduced registration fee. CIM does the utmost to provide presenters with visibility, coverage and publication.
Submit your abstract: Click here